Lightweight software for mouse automation for automatic clicking
- Category Automation
- Program license Free
- Version 2
- Size 968.49 kB
- Works under: Windows 2003 / Windows NT / Windows 98 SE / Windows 95 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows 2000 / Windows ME / Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 98 / Windows Vista
- Program available in English
- Program by HemiSoft
PolarBytes Auto Clicker is a program that records and batches mouse and keystrokes.
How many times have you had to drag and click the same spot over and over again in an Excel file or a video game? What if you could record an action once and then have that action repeated on your screen while you lean back and relax?
With PolarBytes Auto Clicker you'll be able to create batch scripts for both mouse and keyboard operations, freeing you up to do more with your time. Recreate drag and drop operations, click and keyboard combinations, and any other operation that you do in games, office software and other programs in seconds.
The interface is a bit on the minimalist side but it offers a lot of options to make up for it. You can even delay time between operations to avoid autoclicker detection in certain MMO games that frequently ban users for using autoclickers to generate gold on autopilot - just change the number in the "delay" field next to the task.
We love that the hotkeys to start (CTRL+F3) and stop (CTRL+F3) are displayed right on the screen, so if something goes wrong you can just cancel out of it right away and adjust your action until you get it right.
There are some more advanced operations available in the options panel, and the help file is fairly comprehensive for users that want to do more with the program. Most people won’t need these though as the front-end controls are fairly straightforward and do everything you expect them to do.
That being said it's a minimalist program so don't expect a lot in the way of frills - it is free though, and can help you farm out a lot of annoying repetitive tasks that eat up your time. Please also keep in mind that you won’t be able to use your mouse while the program is at work or you run the risk of throwing off the coordinates and messing up your action.
Overall PolarBytes Autoclicker is a simple and easy way to script mouse clicks and keypresses and will work great for most users.
- Batch Complex Operations and Save Time Grinding in games is boring, but PolarBytes Auto Clicker can be set up to perform complex batch operations so you don’t have to.
- Reduce RSI Injuries and Extend Equipment Life Save your left mouse click for non-batch tasks and just emulate them with this for boring bulk transactions instead.
- Easy to Set Up and Use The program comes with a comprehensive tutorial that teaches you how to record mouse and keystrokes for batch operations.
- Can Be Particular You’ll want to make sure when recording an action you’re very careful about how you set things up – keep an eye on the cursor positions and always test actions before you set up queued cursor actions.